Property Key FeaturesHPE019
A rare opportunity to live in one of Bromley’s more prestigious locations. Less than 5 mins walk from Sundridge Park station, these rooms are part of an imposing 5 bedroom house which has recently undergone extensive renovation.
The rooms would suit single professionals or out of town professionals who may be on a local contract and would prefer not to endure long commutes between work and home on a daily basis (Pied-a-terre).
Utilities (Water, Gas, Electricity, TV Licence, Council Tax & WiFi access) included.
Additionally the property benefits from a weekly cleaner (communal areas only) and fortnightly gardener from spring onwards.
No DSS, No pets, No students.
Some rooms are en-suite and all rooms are furnished to a very high standard with beds, built in wardrobe & chest of drawers included.
- No. Bedrooms: 7
- No. Bathrooms: 4
- Excellent location for commuting to London
- 2 mins walk to convenience stores and other local amentites
- 5 min bus ride or 10 min walk to Bromley
- Beautifully furnished rooms with ample storage
- Bike storage
- Weekly cleaner to communal areas
- Forthnightly gardener from start of Spring to Autumn
- 2 min walk to Sundridge Park Station
- Bills included
- Rates from £600pcm
- Single Tenant
- Additional Tenants
- Company Let
- If a Guarantor is required
- Deposit amount
- On Street Parking
- Furnished status
Interested in this Property?
- 020 7692 8313
- [email protected]
- Alternatively, please click here to register your interest.
Local Transport Links
- Sundridge Park Station
- 2 min walk
- Grove Park Station
- 15 min walk or 10 min bus ride
- Bromley South
- 5 min bus ride or 15 minute walk
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.